Radoslav is a founder and from 2009 he is Managing Partner of our firm. Radoslav is a member of Slovak Bar Association. Radoslav graduated at Law Faculty of Comenius University in Bratislava in 2000 obtaining „Mgr.“ degree (“Magister”).
Until October 2009 he cooperated with law firm Ružička Csekes s.r.o. (biggest local law office in Slovakia and member of CMS) as a Junior Partner. Until June 2009 – merger of law firm CVD s.r.o. with law firm of Ružička & partners, s.r.o., Radoslav worked for law firm CVD s.r.o. from 2006 to 2009 as a senior attorney and project leader.
From October 2009 till January 2011 Radoslav cooperated with IBM Slovakia as the General Counsel for the Slovak Republic.
Between 2000 and 2006 Radoslav worked in law firm Marek and Partners (affiliated with Baker McKenzie), whereas from 2003 his position was associated attorney.
Between 2009 and 2011 Radoslav worked, in parallel with managing the office, as the General Counsel (head of legal department) of IBM Slovakia, spol. s r.o. and IBM International Services Centre s.r.o.
Radoslav has long-term experience in legal advice as attorney including all practice areas such as civil law, commercial law and corporate law, including public law. Radoslav provides advice mainly in the area of Corporate and Commercial Law, Mergers & Acquisitions, Foreign Investments and Joint Ventures, Venture Capital Transactions and Private Equity Investment Transactions, Energy Law and Construction.
His professional career includes especially but not exclusively:
- General legal advice (regulatory framework, licence issues, construction) in relation to new steam-gas cycle with capacity of 430 MW currently under construction in Western Slovakia by German power production leader.
- General legal advice regarding new steam-gas cycle with projected capacity of 880 MW in Bratislava built by joint venture created by Czech leader in power production and Hungarian refinery.
- Legal advice (due diligence) in intended acquisition of heat producer in Western Slovakia by German power producer.
- General legal advice in construction of four biomass power plants combined with heat supply in Slovakia for German leader in power production.
- Legal advice for National Property Fund in preparation of sale of six largest heat producers in Slovakia.
- Legal advice for Swiss construction holding in PPP projects, construction of motorway tunnels in Slovakia.
- Legal advice for significant dairy producers from France and the Netherlands in acquisitions in the area of dairy production in Slovakia and subsequent general advice in their business in Slovakia.
- Legal advice for Slovak leader in production of liqueur and food additives in sale of food additive division to German market leader.
- Realization of sale of significant Slovak drug producer to foreign investor.
- General legal advice in unbundling of the largest power distributor in Western Slovakia.
Languages: Slovak, English, Czech, partially German.