Protection of economic competition is one of the most developing legal fields as it has to fit to the changing and developing needs of market. Services of our firm in this area includes especially:
- Antitrust as well as concentrations.
- In the area of antitrust law we focus on review of draft contracts, agreements, set ups of commercial, supply and distribution relations so that these are in compliance with applied rules of competition in the area of agreements restricting competition/cartels.
- In the area of abuse of dominant position our advice is focused especially on supervision of set up of commercial relations and commercial and price strategy of clients.
- Preparation of a Competition Compliance Program and training for clients in the area of cartel law.
- Preparation of petitions in the field of merger control.
- Representation of clients in administrative proceedings and in administrative court actions.
Regulatory Law and Price Regulation
In this particular legal field we are providing legal support based on a perfect knowledge of regulated business resulting from our strong experience gained in this sector. Our law firm has very strong team with experience in price regulations and regulated business activities. Legal advice involves especially:
- The area of energy and electronic communications where our firm offers representation in notification proceedings and license proceedings, representation in price regulation proceedings, in ex ante obligations area, preparation of statements and analysis to client day-to-day issues.
- Representation of clients in the disputes vis-a-vis special sector regulatory bodies as well as in eventual review of resolutions within the scope of administrative court actions.
Legal advice includes preparation of statements and analysis as well as representation in administrative proceedings vis-a-vis Public Procurement Authority and in the proceedings regarding review of administrative decisions.
Public and Administrative Law
In the field of public and administrative law our firm focuses mainly on providing advice in the area of:
- Consumer protection including labelling of products, general safety of products, advertising.
- Classification and approval of pharmacy products.
- Legal regulation of environment protection especially in the area of protection of air, water and soil against pollution and contamination, waste management.
- Safety and health protection.
- Legal advice includes representation of clients in administrative proceedings and preparation of analysis and statements to special client issues.